Operations Support Manager
Department Name: Operations
Work Experience: 4-5 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Work on clear and impactful projects to improve operations & our partners’ experience
- Supervise and lead various functional teams like, operations experience, learning & development and projects
- Work with the Heads of functional departments to initiate, plan and execute growth plan projects
- Coordinate and follow up with functional teams to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify bottlenecks in interdepartmental processes and improve/streamline those processes
- Track project progress; identify, report and resolve issues and risks in order to launch initiatives on time and smoothly
- Identify new areas of growth or service improvement
- Work with our international teams to learn and implement best practices
- Challenge the status-quo such as current systems and processes to identify short- and long-term improvement opportunities
- Report and escalate issues / problems to management as needed
- Drive collaboration and positive relationships between functions within Daraz in order to meet common business goals
- Identify skill gap, work on skill and capabilities development plans, execute such plans to enhance the knowledge, skill and abilities of the team members across the departments
- Actively coordinate with regional teams to devise impactful projects, exchange learnings and execute
- Identify, secure and manage the resources required to execute projects
- Maintaining & improving main KPIs: success rate, E2E lead times, cost optimization, reducing the business losses, enhance customer/seller experience, SOP compliance and process optimization
- Examples of projects might include setting up markets for e-commerce services, gap analysis on existing service offering processes, various projects to enhance customer/seller experience, expansion of offline network, introduction of new systems and processes etc.
- Minimum Master’s Degree with minimum 3-5 years of experience in operations/logistics/supply chain/e-commerce/project management
- Proactive and able to work both independently and within a team
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities, and strong numerical and analytical ability
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions
- Demonstrated ability to excel in fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environments and work under high pressure
- Working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package
- Ability to mentor, coach, and act as a knowledge resource to other employees
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.