Brand Growth Associate
Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Build and manage relationships with key DarazMall sellers and brand representatives to manage business growth in your portfolio. Note: This means regularly being in touch with sellers and brands, and visiting the market
- Work with your sellers and brands to create promotions and schemes that boost sales for your sellers and increase value for Daraz customers
- Keep a close tab on your industry. Be familiar with prices, logistics, key players, sourcing logistics, and identify top sellers, trending products, and new brands that will provide Daraz customers with more variety
- Ensure that your sellers meet operational KPIs, i.e. processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
- Analyze data to identify issues and areas for growth and create reports for internal and external stakeholders to track and improve performance
- Consistently and proactively take initiatives to grow your client’s business and improve customer experience
- Build strong relationships with various internal stakeholders and teams across multiple functions and the regional team members
- Follow-up: A key part of the profile will include not just planning and proposing new initiatives, but also owning them and holding external and internal stakeholders accountable by following up consistently and on time
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Management or Engineering). Freshers are welcome to apply
- Experience in sales or other fields (even if part-time) where communication and negotiation skills are built is desirable
- Additional training or certifications in MS Office (especially Excel), Communication, Marketing, and Sales is desirable
- Must be able to write clear reports supported by data
- Any other additional certifications or training in areas that would lead to being a better, more well-rounded professional are desirable
- Must possess 2 wheeler and a valid driving license
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.