Website NMB Capital Limited
NMB Capital Limited, one of the leading merchant banking institution, is looking for fast learner and career oriented qualified individuals to fill in the following position:
Manager – Corporate Advisory
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen and initiate dialogues with clients for corporate advisory services.
- Advise clients on regulatory, financial, operational and strategic management.
- Devise financial modeling for the valuation and business development planning.
- Conceptualize primary research methods keeping in mind the existing market trends.
- Contribute in equity and debt raising of the client companies/projects.
- Preparation of Investment Pitch decks, Investment reports and financial statements.
- Conduct extensive research of different sectors and explore business opportunities.
- Excellent in numerical computations, understanding of financial statements, valuation methods and MS applications.
- Contrarian, open minded, humble, flexible and a continuous learner.
- Excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to execute tasks in a timely and proficient manner.
- Knowledge of the rules, practices, and procedures pertaining to the work unit.
- To update with the prevailing laws, bye laws, directives and keep track of regulatory amendments.
- Team player, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Possess strong quantitative, statistical and analytical thinking skills.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics with minimum first division or CGPA 3.25 on a scale of 4 from recognized university.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience after completion of Master’s degree in related field.
- Age should not exceed 40 years as on August 26, 2023
To Apply and for further details:
Log on to https://nmbcapital.rigojobs.com/ and apply for the respective job opening. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2023.
Candidates will be evaluated based on criterion set by the Company and only the short-listed candidates will be called for further screening. No telephone inquiries shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any/all applications without assigning any reason whastoever. NMBCL is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resource Department
NMB Capital Limited