Website NMB Capital Limited
NMB Capital Limited, one of the leading merchant banking institution, is looking for fast learner and career oriented qualified individuals to fill in the following position:
Assistant – Portfolio Management Service
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Daily Activities
- Record all transaction on daily basis for verification and settlement.
- Manage all receivables and payables and take necessary steps for settlement of pending issues.
- Reconciliation of bank statements on monthly basis and reconciliation of holding of shares on timely basis.
- Coordinate with RTA for issues raised on holdings includes paper communication and others.
- Issue e-DIS upon execution of trade after obtaining approval.
- Application of IPO/FPO/Rights/Auction and recording of the transactions.
- Preparation of reports on a monthly basis.
- Monitor announcements, declarations and AGM of listed companies on NEPSE and coordinate with the line manager/supervisor for needful actions and assignments for investments made by the scheme/s.
- Book and recognize income from resolutions approved by AGM.
- Collection of bonus shares and dividend as per the declaration on timely basis.
- Other accounts and administrative related transaction as per the need.
- Other roles as per the need.
2. Reporting related Activities
- SEBON reporting on semiannual basis.
- Reporting to the clients.
- Provide accounts department with the details of revenue and expenses booked.
- Audit preparation and reporting.
Expected Skills/ Experience/Knowledge
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with public relation abilities.
- Sound skills in MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English & Nepali.
- Team player, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Ability to perform tasks independently with little supervision.
- To update with the prevailing laws, bye laws, directives and keep track of regulatory amendments.
- Ability to accomplish assigned tasks by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management with minimum first division or CGPA 3.25 on a scale of 4 from recognized university.
- Candidates having experience in capital market will be preferred.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on August 26, 2023
To Apply and for further details:
Log on to https://nmbcapital.rigojobs.com/ and apply for the respective job opening. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2023.
Candidates will be evaluated based on criterion set by the Company and only the short-listed candidates will be called for further screening. No telephone inquiries shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any/all applications without assigning any reason whastoever. NMBCL is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resource Department
NMB Capital Limited