Website NMB Capital Limited
NMB Capital Limited, one of the leading merchant banking institution, is looking for fast learner and career oriented qualified individuals to fill in the following position:
Supervisor/Junior Officer – Mutual Fund Closed End Scheme
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Investment Strategy for the scheme.
- Prepare trade tickets for approval, execute the approved deals and verify their implementation.
- Prepare investment memo and provide recommendation to enter and exit buy/sell position.
- Identify particular sector, companies for purchase/sell of securities for the scheme.
- Stay updated with the interest rates and liquidity position.
- Develop and maintain relationship with financial institutions to get the best possible rates.
- Develop, Manage the Operation and execution of scheme specific strategies.
- Manage communication and reporting to internal and external stakeholders of the scheme.
- Develop and maintain financial models, market monitoring systems and databases.
- Overlook timely completion of regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Conceptualize new and innovative financial products that can be introduced.
- Search, collect, consolidate and interpret company and industry data.
- Prepare portions or more of research reports, notes and briefs.
- Communicate and handle information requests.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Help and provide support to other departments when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager.
Expected Skills/ Experience/Knowledge
- Valuation of business and interpretation of financial statements.
- Knowledge of different financial instruments and their usage in capital and money markets.
- Strong command over Microsoft Excel and basic working knowledge of other MS Applications.
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Understand the nature of Nepalese Stock Market and the interaction amongst different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the rules, practices, and procedures pertaining to the work unit supervised. To update with the prevailing laws, bye laws, directives and keep track of regulatory amendments.
- Team player, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Possesses good analytical skills.
- Ability to accomplish assigned tasks by line manager.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Bachelor’s degree in Finance with at least 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Should have minimum first division or CGPA 3.25 on a scale of 4 from recognized university.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing professional degree such as ACCA/ CFA/CA will be preferred.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as on August 26, 2023.
To Apply and for further details:
Log on to https://nmbcapital.rigojobs.com/ and apply for the respective job opening. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2023.
Candidates will be evaluated based on criterion set by the Company and only the short-listed candidates will be called for further screening. No telephone inquiries shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any/all applications without assigning any reason whastoever. NMBCL is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resource Department
NMB Capital Limited