Website Citizen Bank International Limited
Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, socks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
1. Province Managers – Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager (Few)
Vacancy Code: PM- 4/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 10 years in a commercial bank. The position is overall responsible to lead the assigned province and work closely with the branches of the relevant provinces to provide assistance to the branches for smooth operation including deposit, lending, NPA management and profitability. The candidates must have a proven track record of target achievement in terms of different business spectrums and the need to come up with the ability to accept highly challenging growth targets. Preference will be given to candidates having experience as Province Managers and/or Branch Managers.
2. Branch Manager – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer (Few)
(For Inside Valley and Outside Valley Branches)
Vacancy Code: BM-5/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer in commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager.
3. Relationship Managers – Officer/ Junior Officer/ Supervisor (Few)
(For Inside Valley and Outside Valley Branches)
Vacancy Code: RM- 6/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 7 years for Officer, 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor position in commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position must have sound knowledge of credit. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience in credit.
4. Legal Department – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer (Few)
Vacancy Code: LD – 7/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer. 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer. The candidate should have expertise in writing, drafting, preparation of litigation suits, claim or petitions, writing replies/ letters to different courts & regulatory authorities along with the ability to represent the Bank in the court. Preference shall be given to candidates having advocate license with prior work experience in the legal department of banks and financial institutions and also having proven track record of pleading cases till final verdict of court.
5. IT Risk Department – Information Security Analyst – Supervisor/Assistant (Few)
Vacancy Code: ITR-8/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 3 years in various security technologies and tools, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners. Candidates should have strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, methodologies and best practices. Candidates with professional certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or other industry-recognized certifications are highly desirable.
6. Information Technology Department
a) Core Banking System – Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer (Few)
Vacancy Code: CBS1-9123
Candidates should have minimum experience of 10 years for Assistant Manager and 8 years for Senior Officer in Information Technology. Candidate should have expertise in Finacle 10 version including architecture/services, core functions, product parameters, deposit/loan/trade modules, issues resolutions, day/month/quarter/year-end operations. Candidates should have expertise in one or more domains of channel integration (Conneet24/ FI) and customization with ability to troubleshoot and resolve all kinds of issues in it. Candidates should have expertise in MIS report generation in Finacle using Oracle SQL and familiar with Oracle DBA tasks. Candidates should also be able to take up project related tusks in Finacle CBS such as outsourced projects, upgrades, migrations, with good communication and documentation skills. Prior experience of channel integration and/or customization shall be an added advantage.
b) Core Banking System – Officer/ Junior Officer (Few)
Vacancy Code: CBS2-10/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer position in Information Technology. Candidates should have good experience in Finacle CBS version 10 including but not limited to architecture/services, core functions, issues resolutions, day/month/quarter/year-end supervision and troubleshooting. Strong knowledge in loan and trade finance shall be an added advantage. Candidates should be skilled in MIS report generation in Finacle using Oracle SQL, one or more domains such as Connect24, F1, or customization. Candidates should also be able to play a major role in Finacle CBS tasks such as outsourced projects, upgrades, migrations. with good documentation skills.
c) MIS Unit – Senior Officer/ Officer (Few)\
Vacancy Code: MIS-11/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer and 7 years for Officer position. Candidates should have sufficient experience in Finacle CBS & related MIS development with good scripting knowledge in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL languages as well as MSSQL, Report Server/Power BI and able to design SSRS reports and BPM. Candidates should have worked in Finacle with ability to generate Finacle related reports independently and integrating Finacle reports with other data sources into single Data warehouse. Preference shall be given to candidates having sound knowledge of data warehousing concepts in Oracle/ MSSQL including ETL, BI, Data warehouse, additional database platforms such as MySQL, PostGreSQL, NoSQL, etc. Expert in report generation in Pumori will be an added advantage.
d) IT Support – Supervisor/Assistant/Junior Assistant (Few)
Vacancy Code: ITS-12/23
Candidates should have minimum experience of 3 years for Supervisor/ Assistant and 1 year for Junior Assistant position in IT support with knowledge of Windows installation/administration, user rights management, installation and configuration of hardware, operating system and software and should have problem solving skill with good communication skill. Prior experience of day- end in Finacle CBS will be an added advantage.
7. Digital Banking Unit
BPM Developer/ Digital Banking Application Specialist – Junior Officer/ Supervisor/Assistant (few)
Vacancy Code: DB1-13123
Candidate should have minimum experience of 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor/Assistant, with experience in APIs, UX flow, web & app-based technologies. Candidate should have basic understanding of Windows, Linux OS environment and databases like MSSQL, MY SQL, PostgreSQL etc. Preference shall be given to the candidate having experience in banking with knowledge in BPM, RPA, CRM, Al as well as should be compatible with development tools as asp.net and other framework with a good understanding of overall architecture.
- Candidates applying for Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer position must have minimum 2 years experience in one position below while for other positions, candidates must have I year experience in one position below the position applying for.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates from the surrounding areas of the Branches.
- Candidates applying for IT/ Digital Banking/ IT Risk must have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/ Bachelor in Computer Application from a recognized university.
- Candidates applying for Province Manager, Branch Manager and Relationship Manager must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in management from a recognized university.
- Candidates applying for legal department must have minimum of Bachelor’s degree in law. Preference shall be given to candidates having Master’s degree in Commercial Law.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting above requirements should submit online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career.php
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, August 23, 2023
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stages of selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be entertained.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 9 August 2023