Workshop Incharge – Mid- Management
Job Code: JMWM
Job Category: Service
Job Level: Mid- Management
Job Position: Workshop In charge
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Source: -, Internal Employee, Linkedin
Business Units: Jagdamba Motors Pvt. Ltd
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Job Category: Service
Required Qualification: Bachelor
Required Degrees: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: More Than 3 Years
Required Gender: Male
Responsible for managing the workshop’s daily activities, including personnel supervision, scheduling, inventory control, and quality assurance and ensure efficient operation of workshop, leading to customer satisfaction and successful project completion.
Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
- Develop and execute efficient workshop schedules and workflows to meet project deadlines.
- Monitor and optimize resource allocation to ensure timely project completion.
- Oversee equipment maintenance and repairs to ensure optimal functionality.
- Implement and enforce quality control standards for all workshop projects.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure work meets company quality standards.
- Address and resolve quality-related issues promptly.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, providing updates on project status and addressing inquiries or concerns.
- Foster strong client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
Health and Safety Compliance:
- Ensure strict adherence to safety protocols and regulations within the workshop.
- Conduct safety training for staff and enforce safety best practices.
- Manage inventory of materials, parts, and supplies required for workshop projects.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and maintain an efficient supply chain.
- Assist in budget preparation and management, focusing on cost-effective operations.
- Monitor expenses and identify cost-saving opportunities.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate records of workshop activities, including project details, resource utilization, and customer interactions.
- Prepare regular reports on workshop performance for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in workshop management or a related role.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and compliance.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Technical knowledge in automobile Industry is advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Workshop In-Charge” in the subject line.
Work Experience Specific: Yes
Skills Specific: Yes
Experience Qualification Specific: Yes
Qualification Specific: Yes
Notice Period Applicable: Yes
Current Salary and Expected Salary: Yes
Two Wheeler Mandatory: Yes
Two Wheeler License Mandatory: Yes
Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be communicated for the further selection process. The company reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification
Apply Before (Deadline): 29/09/2023 AD, 2080-06-12 BS
To apply for this job please visit jobs.shankergroup.com.