Website FHI 360
Human Resources Associate
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
The HR Associate is responsible for overseeing and coordinating day-to-day HR functions within the organization. The position works closely with all FHI 360 Nepal office departments and units and
- Support recruitment processes for new hires, including scheduling written tests and interviews, and coordinating with committee members.
- Support in maintaining up-to-date and accurate personal files for all employees.
- Support in insurance management including coordinating with insurance company regarding staff claims.
- Support in handling consultancy management, including package preparation, payment processing, and database maintenance.
- Support the onboarding process for new employees, conducting orientation sessions and ensuring timely completion of paperwork and onboarding training.
- Responsible for compiling professional development plan and support necessary training as needed.
- Keep track of staff leave requests and prepare the database accordingly.
- Support for smooth and efficient HR operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Senior Human Resources Manager or Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or social sciences or any relevant field with one year of relevant work experience or intermediate degree with three to five years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with office and HR management systems.
- Proactive in managing multiple tasks, managing, and working in the virtual work environment, and flexible and open to managing time for working with different teams in different time zones as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, team building and management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written English and Nepali including documentation skills.
The final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. February 11, 2024.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 will never ask you for your career site username or password, and we will never request money, goods or services during the application, recruitment or employment process. If you have questions or concerns about correspondence from us, please email CareerCenterSupport@fhi360.org.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.