Sastodeal.com is one of Nepal’s leading ecommerce companies established on Dec, 2011. As the world is moving towards a digital revolution, we believe with Sastodeal and others in this industry, Nepal is not far behind in the digital race.
Our vision at Sastodeal is to MAKE NEPAL PROUD BY BEING THE BEST LOCAL EXAMPLE IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. We want to connect sellers and buyers across the nation. Imagine you are in Surkhet and want to buy a good pair of sports shoes. Where do you go? And you are a seller in Kathmandu with varieties of sports shoes, how do you identify or reach that buyer? There is a huge gap, and our mission is to bridge this gap. With vendors, customers and us together, we create a greater impact in peoples’ lives and the nation’s economy at large.
Position: HR Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• BBA / MBA graduate with specialization in HR / organizational development
• At least 2 years’ prior work experience in HR field
• Technically sound in using Excel, PowerPoint, and similar office tools / HR toolkit
• Great communication skill and passion for work
• Caring in nature yet ruthless in work productivity
• Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
• Strong at strategic thinking, Influencing, Networking and getting the work done
• Great business and leadership acumen
Reporting line: CEO
• To maintain the startup culture and boost productivity by creating an energetic work environment
• Work closely with the top management to develop organizational structure for future
• Support Business capability building for new business towards skills development. Manage Training Management Module and reports of the departmental activities
• Facilitate in-house events and focus on HR Engagement like motivational workshops, lectures, All Hands Meet, Fun Fridays, Health & Wellness programs, recreational activities as required
• Facilitate all HR process like Performance Management System, Merit salary increase, career planning etc. according to Business needs
• Take full ownership of recruitment process
• Take exit interviews, analyze and take action based on feedback
• Research on best practices in startups around the globe and make recommendation based on such findings
• Work closely with the management team and finance manager to ensure administrative budget is spent as planned
• To be disruptive & innovative
• To lead by example
• To perform under pressure.
Job Hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Health and Accidental (GPA) Insurance, CUG SIM Card (Talk time and Data Pack), 5-day work week, ESOP for Employees working more than 3 years.
Last date to apply: 5th July, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself. Deadline to apply is 5th of July, 2020.