Website Highland Group
- Work with Human Resources Department head to develop and organize training programs
- Identify training and development needs of all the departments within the company
- Track and assess the progress of trainees and provide reports to the senior management
- Conduct continuous market visit for research purpose
- Answer employee questions and inquiries related to training and development programs and resolve any training-related issues if they arise
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist in performance management processes and monitoring employee performance
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Support team with various responsibilities which are relevant to the departmental needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven experience in the HR department
- Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Male candidates having own vehicle and valid license is highly preferred
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org