Website Highland Group
- Billing to Parties as per the Purchase order made by the sales representative.
- Close coordination with the sales team regarding daily sales and collection.
- Collect payments from the sales agent and deposit into the bank in a timely manner.
- Making payments to suppliers and other service providers.
- Managing financial records in compliance with tax (Vat Return, TDS, E-TDS) and accounting laws.
- Accounts Reconciliation with bank and party’s ledger on regular basis.
- Handling petty cash management.
- Pass the all-accounting entries in Tally Software.
- Filing & maintaining proper documents.
- Prepare daily/periodic sales and collection reports and other reports as required by the senior.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable & preparing balance confirmation of parties. Support in stock handling in absence of store staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 1 year proven work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Tally and advance MS Excel.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Instructions to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org