Website NIMB Ace Capital Ltd.
With the vision to expand and strengthen the team, NIMB Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic and competent individuals for the following position:
No. of Requirements: 3
Unit: Investment Banking, Business Development
Level: Entry to Mid-level
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Management/Economics/Finance from a recognized University
- BBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Economics/Finance with experience of 2-3 years in Nepalese/International Capital Markets or Investment Banking firms in similar level. Experience of working in or interest to work in equity research analysis is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of Nepalese Capital Markets Products and Services, Banking Procedures, Financial Research and Analysis, Risk-Return Analysis, Private Equity and Venture Capital and, other Investment Banking activities required.
- Must have exposure in Financial Modelling, Financial Projection, Due Diligence and, Equity Research Analysis.
- Fluency in English and Nepali with sound interpersonal skills, smart personality, positive attitude towards constant work pressure.
- Professional integrity and Entrepreneurial attitude and Proficiency in MS applications.
- Proactive and Dynamic individuals with organizational loyalty and, problem solving skills are preferred.
Come join us and witness a sense of purpose that resonates with you and observe the tangible impact you can make. In addition, you will have the freedom to express your authentic self while working with us.
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the requirements,
log on to https://jobs.niblcapital.rigohr.com and apply.
NIMB Ace Capital Limited, P.O. Box 23224,
Application ends: October 11, 2023