Website Heifer International Nepal
Heifer Project International Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPIN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position:
Country Director’s Assistant and HR Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Major Roles and Responsibility:
To serve as the Country Director’s Assistant and HR officer of the HPI Nepal Program in accordance with HPI objectives, policies, and procedures. Provide efficient administrative and logistical assistance to Country Director to ensure professional daily operations. Collaborate with other teams for consistency. Offer day-to-day HR and administrative support for the HPI Nepal Program to manage HR operations.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or from a recognized university in Business Administration, Human Resource, or a related field plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar context is required.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
- Self-reliance and the capability to autonomously manage various tasks and meet set deadlines.
- Ability to prepare and present documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Competence in handling sensitive information and ensuring its confidentiality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package, internet browsing, and other relevant technologies.
- Constant sitting, standing and walking, with occasional bending and lifting; may work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule.
- Willingness to extensively travel to rural areas.
- Able to effectively promote Heifer’s mission, values, and objectives.
- Demonstrated sensitivity in interactions with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and belief systems, as well as a commitment to promoting gender equity.
Job Descriptions (Download from Here)
Application Form (Download from Here)
How to apply:
A cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form, latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted to email@example.com by 8 February 2024, 5 : 00 PM. Please Indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal