Website NMB Capital Limited
NMB Capital Limited, one of the leading merchant banking institution, is looking for fast learner and career oriented qualified individuals to fill in the following position:
Assistant – Research and Equity Investment
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Search, collect, consolidate and interpret company and industry data.
- Provide intrinsic valuation of individual securities.
- Provide buy/sell recommendation based on fundamental value of securities as requested by the scheme manager or respective relationship manager.
- Prepare reports, newsletters, notes, and briefs on a regular basis.
- Communicate and handle information requests.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Help and provide support to other departments when required.
Expected Skills/ Experience/Knowledge
- Ability to understand financial statements and interpret financial ratios.
- Understand and implement financial models and valuation techniques.
- Very good command over Microsoft Excel and basic working knowledge of other MS Applications.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Knowledge of different financial instruments and their usage in capital and money markets.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Team player, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Possesses good analytical skills.
- Ability to accomplish assigned tasks by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mgmt. with min. first division or CGPA 3.25 on a scale of 4 from recognized university.
- Candidates having prior experience in related field will be preferred.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on August 26, 2023.
To Apply and for further details:
Log on to https://nmbcapital.rigojobs.com/ and apply for the respective job opening. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2023.
Candidates will be evaluated based on criterion set by the Company and only the short-listed candidates will be called for further screening. No telephone inquiries shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any/all applications without assigning any reason whastoever. NMBCL is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resource Department
NMB Capital Limited