Website Lincoln School
Secondary School Teaching Assistant
Responsibilities include: Support the Secondary School classroom teacher in student learning.
Teaching Assistant in Secondary School, Humanities
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in relevant field.
- Experience with students and supporting learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Service and team mindset.
Preferred Experience and Qualification:
- Experience working with international students in areas related to the position.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized institution in a relevant field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proof of excellent IT skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
Please indicate the position applying for.
Please forward a cover letter explaining interest in the positions along with a resume and 2 references to email@example.com
Application deadline: August 31 2023. No phone calls
For further information: www.lsnepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 17 August 2023