Website Nabil Bank
Nabil Bank, established in 1984, is the market leader in the Nepalese financial sector. We are committed to being the “Bank of 19 Choice” of all our Stakeholders. Our mission is to deliver excellence in various aspects, reflecting our brand promise of “Together Ahead.” To fulfill our brand promise and embrace our Bank’s values, we are seeking highly talented, motivated, result. oriented, and qualified Nepali citizens for the following entry. level positions:
Trainee Assistant (TA) – 50 (FIFTY) Nos.
Trainee Assistant is an entry-level position of the Assistant Level, Selected candidates will undergo a one-year training period and upon successful completion of the training, they will be eligible for confirmation in Assistant (A) level.
Prerequisites for Applying:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum Second Division or 2.6 CGPA out of 4 CGPA From a recognized University/College/Institution.
- Age not exceeding 25 years os of 28th June 2023.
Junior Teller (JT) – 50 (FIFTY) Nos.
Junior Teller is in the entry-level position at the Teller Level. Selected candidates will have o probation period of 6 months and upon successful completion, they will be confirmed in the position of Junior Teller.
Prerequisites for Applying:
- Intermediate/+2 Degree or equivalent with minimum Second Division or 2.6 CGPA out of 4 CGPA from a recognized College/Institution.
- Age not exceeding 23 years as of 28th June 2023.
Other eligibility criteria:
- In the case of any educational qualification from foreign Universities, an equivalence certificate from a competent authority is a
- Candidates applying for any position must be willing to work anywhere in Nepal as per the Bank’s requirement.
Separate qualifying criteria shall be applicable for contract and outsourced personnel currently working in the Bank. The Bonk may not hire all the candidates at once and may hire less than the indicated number depending on its requirements. Selected candidates may be hired gradually as per the Bank’s needs within o year from the result publication date.
Furthermore, interested differently abled candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are highly encouraged to apply.
All candidates must be proficient in written/ spoken Nepali and English languages and be computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications. We expect candidates to have a smart and pleasant personality, excellent communication skills, superior interpersonal skills, and a desire to excel. Candidates must have a positive attitude, be a team player, capable of working independently, and take initiative.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for a written test. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Canvassing in any form or at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Source: The Himalayan Times, 14 June, 2023