Website Sunita Foundation
Organization: Sunita Foundation
Position: Finance and Admin Officer
Location: Gokerneswor, 08 Kathmandu
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
About Sunita Foundation:
Sunita Foundation is a non-profit organization established by the survivors of human trafficking in 2019 AD. This organization is established by Sunita Danuwar, a leading survivors and a Trafficking In Person Hero-2018. In recognition of her exceptional leadership and her persistent community outreach and engagement with poor and rural communities to prevent human trafficking, and her unrivaled commitment to protect and empower survivors. She is listed in 36th out of 50 great leaders of the world for her continuous activism in anti-human trafficking campaign.
This project will be able to support victims and survivors of human trafficking for their economic empowerment and re-integration which helps to reduce the human trafficking and aware people about the importance of economic re-integration including related stakeholders. The project also aims in advocating for incorporating economic re-integration of trafficking survivors as a policy in national, provincial and local level body so that more number of survivors can be benefited in the future.
Sunita Foundation is seeking application from highly motivated, dynamic and result oriented qualified candidate. Highly motivated and encourage for women, Dalits women and ethnic community’s women and adult.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Admin and Finance Officer at Sunita Foundation, you will play a crucial role in maintaining financial integrity and ensuring efficient financial management. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recording and managing financial transactions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparing financial statements, budgets, minutes and reports to support decision-making processes.
- Monitoring and reconciling bank statements, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Assisting in the preparation of grant proposals and funding applications.
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure proper allocation of funds and adherence to financial policies.
- Participating in audits and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Contributing to financial planning and analysis, highlighting areas for improvement.
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks, including office management, scheduling and correspondence.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field with 3 years of working experience.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, budgeting, and accounting practices.
- Proficiency in relevant financial software and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and across departments.
- Excellent in written and oral English and Nepali language.
How to apply
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit i) A cover letter ii) Updated Curriculum Vitae iii) Citizenship and license scan copy should reach by 28th August 2023 including your expected salary. Please apply via email to email@example.com . This vacancy is also available in our Facebook page and like page.
Telephone queries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. Application without complete documentation shall not be eligible for short-listing. Salary will be negotiable.