Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: 4-5 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
We are seeking a Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join our Commercial Department. The Sr. BI Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining business intelligence solutions that support the company’s growth and revenue goals. This includes providing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders, analyzing data and creating reports that support commercial decisions, and working closely with the commercial department to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct data analysis, and derive strategic insights on tight deadlines to provide information to business stakeholders and senior management
- Work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, Category Heads & Strategy Managers to develop detailed planning, forecasts, and business models for strategic and business targets, in line with the business plan of Daraz Nepal as a venture
- Analyze data and create reports (Category Performance, Monthly Business Review, Weekly Business Review) that support commercial business decisions for performance
- Work closely with data department to ensure data accuracy and analytics
- Create and maintain data visualizations, dashboards and reports using BI tools
- Participate in defining business requirements for BI projects and initiatives to automate current processes
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in business intelligence and data analytics
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related field
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases
- Minimum three years of experience in business intelligence and data analytics
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data analysis with a proven track record of delivering rigorous, insightful, and actionable analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Fluent in communicating in English and Nepali
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.