Department Name: Finance
Work Experience: 4-5 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Perform detailed reconciliations of financial data, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and bank statements
- Identify and investigate discrepancies and irregularities, taking proactive steps to rectify any issues and analyze financial transactions and trends to provide meaningful insights for decision-making
- Develop and maintain financial models to support budgeting and forecasting activities
- Prepare and review invoices for accuracy and completeness before issuance to customers and address billing inquiries and discrepancies promptly and professionally
- Record and reconcile payments received from customers, ensuring accurate allocation
- Monitor overdue accounts, collaborate with collections teams for timely resolution and generate regular financial reports, including accounts receivable and payable status reports
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and ad-hoc reports as required and collaborate with collections teams to facilitate efficient debt recovery and payment plans
- Liaise with customers to negotiate settlements and payment terms and maintain meticulous records and documentation related to financial transactions and reconciliations
- Organize and file financial records for easy retrieval and audit readiness
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance financial processes, streamline workflows, and improve efficiency
- Implement best practices to maintain financial data accuracy and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including accounting, operations, and customer service, to resolve financial issues and provide insights
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and company policies and support audit processes and provide documentation as needed
- Maintain meticulous records and documentation about accounts receivable activities and organize and file invoices, receipts, and other financial records for efficient retrieval
- ACCA Affiliates or fresh graduates or Masters (with 2 years of experience) or Bachelors in Accounting/Management/Commerce (with 3+ years of experience)
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal teams and external parties
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Strong accountability and ownership values
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.