Website Sanima Bank Limited
Sanima Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, creative, result oriented and competent Nepalese citizens for following position:
Officer- Information Security (IS)
- Corporate Position: Junior Officer to Senior Officer
- Location: Head Office
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree in computer science or related field from recognized university.
- Experience: At least three, four and five years of experience in information security, computer network penetration testing and techniques, vulnerability assessment and penetration etc for applying to Junior Officer, Officer and Senior Officer level respectively. Should have clear understanding of Firewalls, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS and IPS concepts.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on September 13, 2023
- Monitor the bank’s information systems for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Document the cyber incidents and assess the damage.
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause.
- Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Work with different team to perform tests and uncover network and system vulnerabilities.
- Suggest IT team with appropriate solutions to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Test and evaluate security products.
- Execute and monitor the in housed phishing activity.
- Ensure the implementation of security standards and best practices.
- Delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
- Support to install security software to enhance security posture of the bank.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Experience in Months: 36
Deadline: Sep 13, 2023 -05:00 PM
Candidates should clearly specify the personal and professional details and name of organization they are working at present. Candidates are not encouraged to apply more than one position higher than their current corporate position. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Education qualification of candidate shall be given secondary importance in case s/he holds considerable years of relevant experience. Bank represents right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
For detailed information and to apply:
Log on to https://career.sanimabank.com and click “Apply Online” icon to apply for the position. The deadline for application is 17:00 hours, September 13, 2023.
Alkapuri Naxal, Kathmandu
Tel No: 01-5970033
Source: The Himalayan Times, 30 August 2023