Website Sanima Bank Limited
Sanima Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, creative, result oriented and competent Nepalese citizens for following position:
- Corporate Position: Senior Assistant
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT subjects from a recognized university.
- Location: Head Office
- Experience: At least two years of experience in system design, development, implementation or operation, with ability to develop software in Java programming language.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on September 13, 2023
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications. Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL & ORM technologies in Windows and/or Unix/Linux based platforms.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Ability to develop web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Exposure of tools like Git, Docker, JIRA and other similar tools would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, Message Queue, FTP, financial messaging and encryption technology will be advantage. Similarly, knowledge on Finacle FI, Connect24 and overall Finacle knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to work with teams and product managers throughout the full development life cycle from conception to deployment; design client-side & server-side architecture and; build front-end applications with appealing visual design, features & mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge of ReactJS and/or AngularJS and/or VueJS would be an advantage.
- Experience on design and development of APIs.
- Knowledge of languages like C# & Python will be added benefit.
- Designing, developing, testing and debugging Java code that meets the requirements and specifications of the project.
- Writing clear, concise and well-documented code that follows the best practices and standards of the industry.
- Collaborating with other developers, testers, analysts and stakeholders to ensure the quality and functionality of the software.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues and bugs that arise during the development or deployment of the software.
- Keeping Applications up to date with the latest technologies, frameworks and tools related to Java development.
Experience in Months: 24
Deadline: Sep 13, 2023 -05:00 PM
Candidates should clearly specify the personal and professional details and name of organization they are working at present. Candidates are not encouraged to apply more than one position higher than their current corporate position. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Education qualification of candidate shall be given secondary importance in case s/he holds considerable years of relevant experience. Bank represents right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
For detailed information and to apply:
Log on to https://career.sanimabank.com and click “Apply Online” icon to apply for the position. The deadline for application is 17:00 hours, September 13, 2023.
Alkapuri Naxal, Kathmandu
Tel No: 01-5970033
Source: The Himalayan Times, 30 August 2023