Website Sanima Bank Limited
Sanima Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, creative, result oriented and competent Nepalese citizens for following position:
Database Administrator (DBA)
- Corporate Position: Senior Assistant to Senior Officer
- Education: Minimum Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, computer engineering or IT related subject from recognized university along with certification in Oracle DBA (OCA/OCP) for applying to Senior Assistant and Officer level respectively.
- Location: Head Office
- Experience: At least two years and three years of experience for Senior Assistant and Officer level respectively.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on September 13, 2023
- Preference will be given to candidate having certification in Oracle Database OCA DBA11g/12c, OCP.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with programming languages and API.
- Core knowledge in Finacle 10X preferred.
- Knowledge data replication, data backup and restore process.
- Experience of Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Experience with DC/DR drilling in Finacle CBS preferred.
- Knowledge of Finacle scripting/customization preferred.
- Knowledge of Finacle FI, Connect 24, Finacle XML, and overall Finacle knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge of another RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Maintaining the performance, security and integrity of a database system
Installing and configuring database software and applications
- Monitoring and optimizing database performance and availability
- Implementing backup and recovery strategies and procedures
- Ensuring data security and compliance with relevant policies and regulations
- Providing technical support and guidance to users and developers
- Ensure data replication, data backup and restore process.
- Periodic Performance Tuning, resource and query optimization.
- Formulate periodic DC/DR drilling process.
Experience in Months:24
Deadline: Sep 13, 2023 -05:00 PM
Candidates should clearly specify the personal and professional details and name of organization they are working at present. Candidates are not encouraged to apply more than one position higher than their current corporate position. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Education qualification of candidate shall be given secondary importance in case s/he holds considerable years of relevant experience. Bank represents right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
For detailed information and to apply:
Log on to https://career.sanimabank.com and click ‘Apply Online” icon to apply for the position. The deadline for application is 17:00 hours, September 13, 2023.
Alkapuri Naxal, Kathmandu
Tel No: 01-5970033
Source: The Himalayan Times, 30 August 2023