Website Sanima Bank Limited
Sanima Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, creative, result oriented and competent Nepalese citizens for following position:
Assistant (System Administrator)
- Corporate Position: Junior Assistant – Senior Assistant
- Education: Minimum BIT or any other related discipline from recognized university
- Location: Head Office
- Experience: At least one year and two years of experience in a commercial bank/related field in the area of system administration for Junior Assistant and Assistant/Senior Assistant.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on September 13, 2023.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix.
- Understanding in network administration, including routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs.
- Understanding of database management systems, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies like VMware or Hyper-V.
- Understanding of backup solutions, patch management, and disaster recovery strategies and tools.
- Proficient on configuration and management of active directory services and policy management
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of server hardware and storage systems.
- Maintaining and ensuring the smooth operation of the bank’s computer systems.
- Implement and manage security measures to protect sensitive financial data.
- Managing user accounts, permissions, and access controls.
- Upgrade and patch software and hardware as needed to keep systems up to date and secure.
- Monitor the bank’s system infrastructure, applications, and services to ensure smooth operations and identify any issues or anomalies.
- Administer Windows Server, including managing email servers, Active Directory, DNS, NPS, File and Storage, and DHCP services.
- Ensure proper backup and recovery procedures are in place and regularly maintain system backups to mitigate data loss risks.
- Coordinate with vendors and service providers to ensure support, upgrade and timely resolution of infrastructure-related incidents.
Experience in Months: 12
Candidates should clearly specify the personal and professional details and name of organization they are working at present. Candidates are not encouraged to apply more than one position higher than their current corporate position. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Education qualification of candidate shall be given secondary importance in case s/he holds considerable years of relevant experience. Bank represents right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
For detailed information and to apply:
Log on to https://career.sanimabank.com and click ‘Apply Online” icon to apply for the position. The deadline for application is 17:00 hours, September 13, 2023.
Alkapuri Naxal, Kathmandu
Tel No: 01.5970033
Source: The Himalayan Times, 30 August 2023