Website Sanima Bank Limited
Sanima Bank seeks applications from highly motivated, creative, result oriented and competent Nepalese citizens for following positions.
Officer- Research and Development (R and D)
- Corporate Position: Junior Officer to Officer
- Location: Head Office
- Education: Master’s degree in relevant field from recognized university or having degree of CA. Experience in statistical and data analysis tools would be an added advantage.
- Experience: Three and four years of experience in relevant field for applying to Junior Officer and Officer level respectively.
- Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on June 28, 2023
- Assist key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Establish project goals and priorities by working with management and various departments.
- Responsible for using analysis to identify new ideas and strategies to be developed, as well as those that require improvement that will enhance the generation of revenue.
- Responsible for research and market studies in various business areas of the bank, learning from, drawing on and transmitting experiences on business innovation.
- Focusing on strategic tasks and priorities, compilation of proposals on innovative ideas and coordinating the linkage of technical lines of Head Office and Branch to carry out innovative R&D jointly.
- Assist in promotion campaigns for innovative products and other activities.
Candidates should clearly specify the personal and professional details and name of organization they are working at present. Candidates are not encouraged to apply more than one position higher than their current corporate position. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Education qualification of candidate shall be given secondary importance in case s/he holds considerable years of relevant experience. Bank reserves right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: Jun 28, 2023 -05:00 PM