Organization: Collaborative Action for Dignity (CAD)
“ATMA SAMMANKA LAGI SAHAKARYA, Bijaya Nagar, Jumla” (Collaborative Action for Dignity-CAD Jumla) is a NGO registered at District Administration Office, Jumla in 2009 under the Organizations Registration Act, 1978. CAD has been working in the issues of protection and Gender-Based Violence (GBV) along with promotion of human rights, child rights and food security.
CAD Jumla has been implementing Child Sponsorship and Integrated Child Centred Community Development Project in some Rural Municipalities of Jumla in partnership with Plan International Nepal from April 2018,with the objectives “To contribute for achieving children, especially girls, have equal opportunity to grow in a free, safe and inclusive environment where they can learn, lead, decide and thrive”. Plan International Nepal has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalized children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Plan International Nepal works in 42 districts in Nepal.
In this context, Collaborative Action for Dignity (CAD) Jumla invites application from interested and eligible candidates for the following position for the successful implementation of this project. The position holder will guide and provide technical expertise on management of child sponsorships communication and child protection programming and implementation. S/He will be responsible for designing and development of quality programme including proposal development, policy analysis and engagement with project implementation. S/He will guide and provide technical advice and capacity support to field teams in child protection and safeguarding children and young people programming and policy implementation. S/He will monitor the child sponsorships, Child Protection & Safeguarding program as per project requirements and M&E framework. S/He will ensure strong coordination between CAD, Plan International Nepal and other NGO partners of Plan International Nepal, Rural/Municipalities, District Coordination Committee and district/municipality level stakeholders for effective implementation of Child Protection programs.
Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Sinja Rural Municipality
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 3 years
Professional Skill Required : Microsoft Office Suite Communication Monitoring And Evaluation
• Bachelor’s degree in development studies, social science, or other relevant field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation in development projects, working with government agencies strongly preferred.
• Excellent in Microsoft office package.
• English fluency, both written and verbal, is required.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for design & implement the monitoring, evaluation & learning framework of the project. He or She will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative & quantitative evidence gathered by the Project. He or She will provide technical assistance to the project staff, particularly in relation to monitoring & reporting to child protection & Gender Base Violence issues.
• Ensure the proper implementation of Project Monitoring frame work.
• Support project staff to develop annual project plan and track the progress against it.
• Carry out routine field monitoring and share the findings to project staff and Plan MERL section.
• Enhance capacity of non MERL staff on MERL requirements and system.
• Collect routine data of the project, compile and review to ensure the quality of deliver and report to Plan.
• Analysis monthly, Semiannual & annual coverage/ People reached by the project components focused on SC, and other marginalized groups Ensure project objectives are achieved.
• Carry out accountability and learning initiatives in the field and ensure the proper documentation. Ensure the feedback received form stakeholders are addressed during implementation of the project.
• Support to prepare periodic project progress report.
• Provide necessary feedback to project staff where as required and support for course correction during implementation.
• Prepare Monthly MERL report of the project.
• Ensure the quality of data and information’s generated through the project, handle project data with confidentiality.
• Qualitative information and project impact in the field are documented.
• Support to prepare project implementation guidelines.
• Assist Plan’s MERL team for periodic project monitoring and evaluation.
• Establish sound relation and coordination with stakeholders and line agencies and funding partner.
• Maintain accurate, confidential and up to date documentation of all cases of child protection & GBV and others information related to project, make it retrievable where and when required.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by organization.
Last date to apply: 6 July 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidate are requested to submit their updated CV along with application letter including at least two references before 5:00 PM by 6 July 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com .
Women, local and persons from marginalized community are encouraged to apply.
Applications received after the closing date and time as mentioned above will not be considered
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview, so, mentioning contact telephone number is must
Salary expectation should be mentioned in application letter.