Website Aasaman Nepal
ASN is going to implement the project, “The project for Mother and Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN)” in Saptari and Siraha district of province 2 Madhesh Province, Nepal in partnership with WFP. The objective of the project is to improve the health and nutrition status among children under five years of age and PLW through prevention, early detection and treatment of malnutrition, and common illnesses, during the critical first 1,000 days of life. The Aasaman Nepal is looking for the self-motivated, result oriented and hard-working Nepali citizen for the following positions:
M&E Officer- 1 (Saptari)
- The Monitoring & Reporting Officer will be responsible for overall recording, report compilation, analysis, and sharing program details to concerned municipalities, district health service offices, and other concerned stakeholders as appropriate.
- The Monitoring & Reporting Officer will also hold the responsibility to document the community level SBCC intervention and the possible knowledge, Attitude and the Practice (KAP) indicators through the regular monitoring mechanism.
- The monitoring & reporting officer will have to develop the activities tools and will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating as well as tracking of the planned activities.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- BPH or equivalent with 2 years’ experience in relevant field,
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS office Package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.) & Internet.
- Achieving quality results and service
- Communicating information effectively
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practicing gender and cultural diversity
- Practicing accountability and integrity
Languages: Strong command of Nepali, English (oral and written) and local language preferred/required.
Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position.
Aasaman Nepal has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we are protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for the above position, depending upon the nature of job they will carry.
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in person’s provisions covered in the project agreement.
Monitor staff and partners’ and ensure adherence to Aasaman Nepal’s policies and internal procedures, protocols, Aasaman Nepal’s code of Conduct with special attention to Safeguarding Standards and Procedure, Case Handling Framework, Child Protection and Do No Harm Policies. Also, immediate reporting and redress of any complaints and issues based on its severity.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application filled by downloading the link below along with an updated CV by 7 days 25/06/2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained. ASN reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.