Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Overall campaign execution (weekly & monthly) while collaborating with relevant vertical/channel using knowledge of Products, performance & stock availability to ensure the efficient campaign results, yet maintaining the credibility
- Being accountable for the campaigns from start to end in terms of planning, design & onsite coordination and to the post mortem (learnings & to-do)
- Assist in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the campaigns and Live-on Pages
- Daily monitoring of top selling products and analyzing the performance and plan out strategies to drive sales in terms of relevant categories
- Regular auditing/monitoring of stock levels and key deliveries to ensure products are attractively presented across prime product locations
- Analyzing data while working closely with commercials to make certain that delivery of the right product is at the right place to the customers with potential marketing alignments
- Liaise with CRM, Design, Onsite and production Teams to merchandise the pages to maximize sales
- Minimum Bachelors Degree from any reputed institution in Management or Business
- 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant fields
- A knowledge of current market trends especially FMCG, a commercial awareness of products
- Highly computer literate and Skilled at MS office Packages
- Must have Good communication, time-management and people management skills
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.