Department Name: Commercial
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- The D-Mart Manager will be working closely with the commercial team for designing, implementation business plans and strategies. The role will be consisting of driving new initiatives and campaigns to achieve the business objectives.
- Develop goals and objectives to meet Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Targets.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to achieve the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly objectives set.
- Ensure major brands (national and international) and their assortments are available in Dmart.
- Grow Dmart business with new initiatives.
- Guide team to streamline products availability in the platform
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers/ internal stakeholders and get things done through them
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data, prepare reports and present the findings and trends to management for corrective management decisions
- Assess overall Channel Performance ( Dmart) against objectives
- Lead and make team capable of organizing internal and external meetings to streamline operations and supply chain
- Guide team to make weekly and monthly campaigns aligning with brands and sellers
- Expand business scope of Dmart ( expansion through inclusion of Dfresh, Liquors and out of Kathmandu Valley Expansion)
- Build and execute strategies to build customer base and retain existing customers
- Work on making Dmart an One Stop Solution for Grocery Shopping in Nepal
- Ensure team has been engaged in Daily meeting with Sellers to streamline Supply Chain Process
- Ensure team is tracking ; Sellers’ Key Performance Indicators, i.e. they are processing orders, replying to customers’ questions, maintaining stocks correctly, etc.
- Coordinate with team to increasing assortments (number of SKUs available on the platform) for FMCG specially Groceries by streamlining Supply Chain
- Guide team to execute campaigns through proper Onsite framing (making Dmart platform – App/Website appealing and shopping friendly), online and offline marketing.
- Master’s degree from any reputed institute
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with a proven track record of working in Business Development, Project Management, with an engineering background is an added advantage
- Any candidate with previous experience in the e-commerce industry and have knowledge of Category Level Planning and Execution
- Confident in data analysis and excel skills
- Knowledge on category level planning and execution
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Continuously Innovative
- Generosity of Spirit
- Deliver on our Promise
- Make It Personal
- An international working environment with a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.