Website Manakamana Group of Companies
1. Assist and support the coordination and delivery of the work of the MIS Team
2. Coordinate with the marketing and sales team to get the latest information about the dealer and collection
3. Regularly follow up with the dealer and sales and marketing officer for an overdue check
4. Prepare monthly, weekly & daily collection planning.
5. Assist seniors to set incentive targets. Convey incentive target to all interested parties.
6. Regularly inform MO regarding the status of criteria required for incentive.
7. Calculate monthly incentive & forward accounts for approval & posting.
8. Verify data and correct the database.
9. Make entry of Market receipt on Tally.
10. Record Customer problems and information to the appropriate personnel.
11. Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
12. Prepare monthly overall review report in the prescribed format.
1. Bachelor’s in Business or a similar field preferred.
2. At least 1 year of experience as an MIS coordinator, account assistant, or similar role.
3. Excellent knowledge of general accounting and the MIS system.
4. Preferred for the Male & Female candidates.
5. Strong communication and coordination skills.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV to mention the position you are applying for and the preferred location as the subject line, by 11.59 PM, 30 September 2023, to the email address email@example.com Application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.