Website Manakamana Group of Companies
- Arrange delivery by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements.
- Organize and manage the vehicles for dispatch order to different dealers.
- Arrange the transport by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Plan dispatch in the competitive freight with proper approval system.
- Ensure Challan preparation only on actual delivery.
- Issue the VAT Bill according to the sales order.
- Update the record of all transaction related to dispatch and warehouse (like received from production, stock transfer and sales details).
- Ensuring whether Challan has been misplaced or not
- Keeps dealers informed by forwarding messages, consignment date, method, and current status; answering questions.
- Receiving and dispatching orders for products or deliveries.
- Replace damaged, shortage and batch mismatched items by determining optimal response of replacement.
- Ensure that the loading and unloading of the goods are as per the dispatch order.
- Confer with dealer in order to address questions, problems on their goods order.
- Prepare daily dispatch report and schedules.
- Record and maintain files, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
The management reserves right to assign any other responsibility as shall be required in due course of your service to achieve the organizational goal.
- High school degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 1 year of proven experience as dispatch assistant.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated Resume with mentioning the position you are applying for as the subject line, by 5 PM, 31 August 2023, to the email address email@example.com. The application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole