Livestream Affiliate & Content Associate
Department Name: Traffic Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Onboard new partners on to Daraz’s Affiliate Program
- Manage key affiliates & growing account performance; understand key account(Affiliate Influencers) needs
- Lead end-to-end setup, execution & performance of campaigns on key online marketing channels & Affiliate programs
- Measure and generate reports on the performance of Affiliates & campaign inclusions
- Identify historical patterns/trends, developing audience/campaign/creative level insights relative to key metrics to optimize budget allocation & continuously improve campaign performance
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between Daraz and its Affiliate partners
- Resolve key partners issues and complaints
- Manage cross functional communication to obtain information to develop daily content for Daraz Live
- Bachelors’ degree with 1 year experience in relevant field
- Should have good communication skills in order to present ideas effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Should be a good team player with proactive nature
- Professional approach to time and deadlines
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.