Website Jawalakhel Group of Industries (JGI)
Deputy Chief Finance Officer
Jawalakhel Group of Industries (JGI) is a business conglomerate with multiple alco-beverage manufacturing units including Nepal’s most technologically advanced Brewery and Distillery having exclusive partnerships with Anheuser-Busch InBev, Warsteiner International and other multinationals including Bacardi and Campan, which have been producing some of the best-known beer and liquor brands such as Golden Oak, Ruslan, Budweiser, Warsteiner and recently launched Kala Patthar and SKYY Vodka. We are looking for suitable candidates to join our team as Deputy Chief Finance Officer.
The Deputy CFO will lead strategic initiatives to enhance company profitability, analyze financial performance, manage costs and collaborate with teams for revenue & profit growth and improve overall financial management. The incumbent will focus on optimizing financial efficiency ratios, maintaining robust financial controls and overseeing cost management. Responsibilities also include improving financial systems and processes, ensuring compliance and utilizing analytical tools for informed decision-making. The Deputy CFO will enforce regulations, compliance policies, oversee and ensure timely audits and provide guidance on regulatory matters. There may be opportunities for senior roles or roles in other functions for high performance competent people as per company’s requirement in future.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in finance, accounting, managerial or related roles after obtaining professional qualification in accounting and/or finance (CA/ACCA/CFA/CPA, etc.)
- Experience in leadership or managerial positions, preferably in a senior finance role.
- Proven ability to contribute to the development and execution of the company’s financial strategy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data-driven insights for decision-making.
- Leadership and team management skills to lead and inspire the finance team.
- Ability to identify, assess, and mitigate financial risks effectively.
- Thorough understanding of laws, rules, regulations and standards in the financial domain.
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Familiarity with financial systems and technology-driven solutions to enhance financial operations.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and analytical tools.
- High ethical standards and integrity in financial practices and decision-making.
- Commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on industry trends, financial regulations, and best practices.
At JGI, we are determined to create a culture where our team members can utilize their full potential and experience an environment of inclusiveness and collaborative learning with our diverse team!
Send your updated CV, along with your application to email@example.com with subject title: Application for Deputy CFO by 30th November, 2023