Department Name: Marketplace Operations
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Develop & implement seller training programs, including best practices, platform-specific features, and sales strategies
- Analyze seller’s performance data to identify growth opportunities and create strategies to capitalize on them
- Work with sellers to implement growth initiatives, such as campaign participation, pricing strategies, and on-demand product upload
- Monitor and report on seller performance metrics, including sales, conversion rate, average order value, and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing, and traffic operation, to ensure the seller’s product visibility on the platform
- Stay up-to-date with e-commerce, technologies, and industry developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- At least 1 year of work experience in sales, marketing or a related field
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with internal teams and external parties
- Ability to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Strong accountability and ownership values
- Inter- personal
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.