Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. (For Client)
Position: HR and Admin Officer
Rolling Plans is hiring on behalf of it’s client for food supplier company.
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Pulchowk, Lalitpur
𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: Renewable fixed term contract
𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥: Senior
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 2 pm – 11 pm (Variable)
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲: 25 – 30 K
● Organize and maintain personnel records of employees.
● Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
● Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts ,new hire guides, employee
● Revise company policies
● Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal
● Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
● Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
● Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g.
leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
● Track the attendance of all staff day wise in provided excel format
● Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves for the
district in excel format
● Provide this information on a monthly basis
● Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
● Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
● To ensure accurate and up-to-date maintenance of employee files and HR
● To be able to work independently and under minimum supervision.
● Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new
employees of the designations.
● Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all
● Should be able to counsel employees when required.
● Should be able to handle employee grievances formally and informally
● Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files, recruitment file, PF
related documents at the district level
● Maintain the complete database of all employees in payroll in specific excel sheet
and update them regularly with any changes
● Track Probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated
formally through letters.
● Communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals, receive, verify the
forms and share the consolidated outcome in specified formats.
● Ensure that contract renewals are done in a timely manner.
1. Proven 2 to 5 years of experience in relevant fields.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
3. Thorough knowledge of labor laws
4. Excellent Organizational and administrative Skills
5. Strong phone, email and interpersonal communication skills
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant Field.
7. Fluency in English and Nepali language