Website WorldLink Communications Ltd
HR Administrative Assistant
Current Job Vacancies: 1
Functional Designation: HR Administrative Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Location: Balaju and Bansbari
- Responding to internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests and providing assistance
- Redirecting HR-related calls or distributing correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensuring all employment requirements are met
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Graduate with a minimum 1 year of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative positions in service.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office software. (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- Ability to work on high-pressure
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Having a pleasant personality, positive attitude and a good team player.
Own vehicle and driving license is highly preferred.
Deadline: 10 September, 2023