Website Heifer Project Nepal
Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for the earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPN invites applications from eligible Nepali citizens for the below position.
Program Officer- Digital Learning. – 1 (15 months)
Major Roles and Responsibility:
The Program Officer – Digital Learning will implement project activities at the field level envisioned in the project “Digital Mentoring and Continuing Education for Improved Service and Market Linkages among Community Animal Health Workers in Nepal”, a joint project between the University of Florida and Heifer Project Nepal and being funded by USAID-FtF-LSIL-UF. The Officer will be responsible for planning project implementation as per the project document, coordinating with stakeholders, and reporting periodic progress in the prescribed format.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Science, or any other relevant field with at least three (3) years of previous job experience or master’s degree in any of the above-mentioned fields with one (1) year of experience.
- Other job-related education and/or experience may be substituted for all or part of these basic requirements.
- Familiar with VAHW and CAVE concepts in Nepal.
- Strong knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command of MS Excel.
- Good leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Job Descriptions (Download from Here)
Application Form (Download from Here)
How to apply:
A Cover letter and latest curriculum vitae should be submitted at the following address by 28 August 2023. Please Indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Heifer Project Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu