Website WorldLink Communications Ltd.
Current Job Vacancies: 1
Functional Designation: Supervisor
Department: Finance, Logistics & Procurement
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit daily financial transactions. Check and determine sales position for Enterprise Business.
- Supervise cash/check collections and make timely deposits into Bank.
- Issuing bills, receipts and invoices.
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, Compliance work (TDS Reconciliation, ETDS, VAT, sales reconciliation, filling of sales tax return), Cash Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Wallet Reconciliation, Reconciliation of yearly Mis-Match in customer details as per Tax Office Reports.
- Coordinate with Branch Finance in Enterprise Business-related deliverables.
- Issue monthly statements of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Prepare unbilled clients’ reports and coordinate with sales and billing for proper billing.
- Submit daily reports of sales, collections, and bank deposits; ageing of receivables; and monthly sales analysis.
- Coordinate in tracking and maintaining client follow-up details.
- Maintain/update Enterprise Business related data in the Oracle system.
- Engage in local procurement – identification/creation of vendor, obtain quotations, purchase requisition, purchase order, payment.
- Handle Petty Cash – expenses and reimbursements.
- Facilitate in preparing forecasts and budgets.
- Understand and disseminate financial information obtained through MIS to management and explain budget/forecast variances.
- Work closely with Enterprise logistic operations/team during the preparation of projections and periodic budgets.
- Verify the reports of logistics and report to management.
- Conduct periodic counts and physical verification of inventory.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Finance or any related field.
- Bachelor level (in Finance or Accounts or Business Related Field) – enrolled. Preference – Bachelor level completed.
- Good understanding of finance-related activities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, mobile applications, Google applications and In-House software
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Deadline: 9 August, 2023