Website PACE Nepal
Partnership Aid Centre (PACE Nepal) Non-profit making Non-Government Organization (NGO) registered in Jumla was established 2006. Working in Karnali region in 16 years. Which works in 4 districts (i.e. Jumla, Kalikot, Mugu & Dailekha ) in the area of Community mobilization, influencing lobby/advocacy livelihood, poverty alleviation, advocacy, human right, social development, micro enterprise, infrastructure climate change adaptation, natural resource management, disaster risk reduction, good governance, health promotion and education.
PACE-Nepal is going to implement the “Girls Standing Strong (GSS) project in partnership with Plan International Nepal. The project will be implemented in the Hima and Sinja Rural Municipality of Jumla District. The program targeting children, adolescent girls, youth girls, and young women enjoys their rights to live free from early and forced marriage. Accordingly, PACE-Nepal invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions immediately.
Finance Coordinator (Female)
Duty station: (Jumla District Office (frequently movement in project areas)
- Maintain record of overall expenditure of the program activities in accordance the direction of program unit
- Prepare report and ensure the financial transactions, payments and procurements held as per organization policy and government regulations
- Submit financial and admin report to Program coordinator/ donors on accounting principles, entry of vouchers/transaction into true book software and production of required financial reports and statements.
- Assist the organization and management of internal and external audits
- Ensure, develop & maintain income goods, equipment, material and their posting into the proper ledger.
- Calculate the taxes on applicable deducted sources, deposit in timely to concerned office and maintain E-TDS system
- Maintain proper filing and effective documentation of all documents related to finance and administration.
- Facilitate to release advance to the program staff implementation at district and Palika level.
- Receive, verify and ensure that supporting documents are submitted by program staffs while settling advance.
- Check and ensure attendance, payment and other necessary supporting documents required for settlement.
- Provide orientation to the new project staff on financial norms and policy of the project.
- Prepare and submit qualitative and quantitative financial report to Plan International Nepal.
- Perform any other duties as required or requested by line manager and the board.
Qualification and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies (BBS), Commerce or equivalent subject from a recognized university with minimum 5 years’ experience in NGOs sector or in relevant area. Or Master’s Degree in Business Studies (MBS) from recognized university with at least 2 year experience.
- Strong experience in independency handling budgeting, planning, documentation and financial accounting system.
- Experience of office management, staff management, basic finance management and procurement management.
- Excellent Finance report writing, data management, documentation and presentation.
- Experience in the use of MS office Package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.) & Internet, experience working in a computerized accounting environment like true book, ability to lead financial management of the project/program and link this with the overall financial management of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender justice, advanced understanding of the development and NGO sector.
- Experience in reporting to donors in an NGO environment.
- Experience of working with coalitions and networks.
- Good spoken and written English and Nepali languages.
- Self- motivated and capable of managing work independently
- Good understanding of the laws of Nepal related to tax, insurance, etc.
Salary and Benefits: As per the organization’s norms and contingent upon project agreement.
Qualified interested applicant who meet these criteria’s should send an application letter along with an updated CV with at least two recent references, a recent passport size photograph with their contact address mail/mobile/telephone to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should be reached not later than 11th November 2023 before 5:00 PM from the first date of publication