Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication (English & Nepali) skills, as well an outgoing personality, for the position listed below.
The candidates will be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotel Corporation’s strategies and brand standards. The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
Assistant Director of Engineering
- Ideally with a university degree/diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Minimum two years’ work experience as Assistant Director of Engineering, or Chief Engineer in larger operation preferably in an International Hotel.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard.
Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as Director of Marketing & Sales in larger operation.
- Six years or more of progressive hotel sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural disability and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience with re-positioning and strategic planning.
- Advanced knowledge of luxury/leisure and social business markets.
- Strong understanding of marketing both traditional and digital.
- Results drive, energetic and focused.
- Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
Chef De Partie – Halwai
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie/Commis in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards, preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Prepare and cook complete mass batches individual Indian sweets/confectionary
- Inspect kitchens and food services areas
- Ensures the sanitation standards for kitchen are being met.
- Preparing, measuring and mixing ingredients based on recipes needs
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensures high standards of personnel presentation and grooming.
Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to incorporate curriculum vitae, a photocopy of citizenship with relevant documents (including name & contact details of three referees) and a recent passport-size photograph by Wednesday, 19 November 2023. Salaries and benefits will be in line with the Hotel Policy. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for tests/interview.
Management reserves the right even to cancel the whole acquisition process without mentioning whatsoever reasons to the all concerned.
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Human Resources Division
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Taragaon, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 5 November 2023