Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
Enterprise Support- Desk
Qualification: Most preferably IT qualified graduate
Experience: 1 year experience in IT field or related field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Head Office- Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
Skills and Knowledge:
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with
- The ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution the ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the enterprise/reseller support tickets on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the enterprise/reseller client ticket of the day and provide update to clients.
- The AGENT shall ensure that all enterprise/reseller support tickets are accounted for the day. All enterprise/reseller support tickets shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed and escalated to concerned departments.
- Monitor and maintain company/customer SLA.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults remotely and escalate to field agents if further visit is required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Provide monthly report on works done.
Application Deadline: 2023-09-04