Position: Enhancement Associate
Department Name: Catalogue Management
Work Experience: 0-1 year
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Overall responsibility is to enhance the content quality of products that are currently live in Daraz.
- Co-ordinate with different departments to identify areas of improvement in order to achieve conversion targets.
- Fix any catalogue related issues found online on Daraz website
- Do a post quality check of all live assortments on Daraz and add extra content information as and when required.
- Work with editing team to identify and enhance quality of images uploaded on daraz website
- Liaise with internal and regional teams to work on content enhancement projects
- Bachelors completed in BBA or BCIT.
- At least 1-2 years experience, preferably in the field of data management.
- Should have very good knowledge of excel and data processing. good time management and organization skill, good communicative skill, should be able to work in a large team, Detail oriented.
- Patience, integrity & curiosity.
Importantly, we look for someone who will live by our values that define everything we do:
- Customer commitment
- Embrace change
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit package: Social Security Fund, Employee Discount Voucher, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.