Company: Crater Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Grade: Entry Level
Reports To: Admin and Finance Officer
Country/Location: Lamjung with some travel to other district
About CRATER CONSTRUCTION
Crater Construction Pvt. Ltd. is a registered construction company operated by groups of Professional Engineers Our core team includes experts from all sectors of infrastructure development. Crater construction’s core area of expertise is infrastructure construction. We take pride in our delivery; thus, our clients can always be assured that only the most experienced Our clients include Government and Non-Governmental Organizations and have been awarded responsibility for completion of construction projects at different districts of Gandaki province.
Crater Construction offers short- and long-term work opportunities in diverse and challenging environments in different districts of Nepal. We are looking for creative, results-focused professionals with skills in a range of disciplines.
You will safely operate vehicles to help ensure operational effectiveness in support of high-quality programming. You will ensure the safety of all passengers, pedestrians, other drivers and the vehicles in town and on Construction sites.
· Take actions as instructed to maintain allocated vehicles clean inside and out, in sound mechanical and operational condition, and equipped with First Aid Kits, spare parts and tools. Signal actual or potential problems and/or threats to immediate supervisor.
· Delivery of construction goods on site.
· Transport staff and visitors as instructed, observing local traffic and road safety laws and all Crater vehicle policies to ensure safety of passengers and luggage. Always instruct passengers to use seat belts. Report any accidents immediately.
· Ensure all vehicles have vehicle log sheets and pens. Maintain and submit accurate records for all trips and fuel purchases.
· Deliver and pick up equipment, materials, documents, and mail including loading/unloading Crater vehicles, as required.
· Secure the vehicles when not in use.
· Perform minor vehicle maintenance and repair as required.
· Perform any other duties as may be requested by the upper management of Crater Construction apart from the one mentioned above
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
Grade 10 Pass
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Minimum of 1year’s work experience as a driver
Knowledge of minor vehicle maintenance and repair
Excellent knowledge of road traffic regulations, road network and road safety best practices
Service-oriented with focus on meeting customer needs
Well-organized and able to manage multiple tasks
Very good negotiation and relationship management skills
Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Good communication skills in Nepali, basic English
A minimum of 25% travel to government offices at district headquarters and rest to working sites
· Competitive Salary
· Food and Communication allowance as per the norms of Crater Construction
· Accommodation facility at site
Last date to apply: 7 August 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested and meet position requirements, please apply with an updated CV (max 3 pages) to email@example.com by 7 August 2020, COB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this position.