Website Vianet Communications Ltd.
CSM/A (Support Engineer)
Number of Vacancy(ies): 2
Qualification: IT qualified graduate with at least one years.
Experience: Experience of customer service roles will be advantageous.
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 09:30 to 17:30
Job Location: Jawalakhel
Skills and Knowledge:
- the ability to think logically
- a good memory of how software and hardware works.
- Familiar with access network equipment ie. OLTS/Manageable switches
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with
- the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution the ability to work well in a team
- problem solving skills
- a strong customer/network focus
- the ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Must possess two-wheeler and valid driving license (Consideration
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- AGENT are mainly responsible for reporting the L2 support tickets on daily basis. AGENT shall be responsible for containing and corresponding with all the L2 escalated client ticket of the day and provide update to clients/concerned department.
- The AGENT shall ensure that all L2/department assigned tickets are accounted for the day. All L2/department tickets shall be properly diagnosed with proper solutions. Upon any exceptions the clients shall be informed and escalated to concerned departments.
- Monitor and maintain company/customer SLA.
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up internet systems or resolve issues or provide solutions
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, internet or software faults remotely
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship other department member
- Test and evaluate new technology along with research and development team.
- Provide monthly report on works done.
1. The report shall be sent on daily basis on the following tasks:
- Desk top Support
- Escalation reports
- Any trainings
- Daily Activities
Application Deadline: 2024-01-26