Website CMS Group
Front Desk Officer (Only Female)
- 3 years of employment contract
- Must have Ms.office skills
FRONTDESK JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Receive letters, courier and send them to appropriate destination/person
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail , Check, sort and forward emails
- KM Sheet of employee receiving and checking
- Update Kitchen opening and closing timings.
- Monitoring the issues facing within office premises
- Briefing company roles and regulation to new joining staffs , KYC updates, attendance , Introduction and bank account.
- Thumb Attendance of new joining staffs.
- Checking for electricity ON/OFF before and after leaving office.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings (admin)
- Manage office supplies stock and monitoring office supply inventory,Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Update and proceed for Ncell Sim monthly recharge, or required time
- Maintain KYC file and update the KYC sheet on desktop and update monthly employee list record
- Participating and contribute on every event
- Update weekly summary dashboard report
- Receiving and checking for employee problems and sort out
Location: Teku, Kathmandu