Website Chaudhary Group (CG)
The Chaudhary Group is Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate, also to be recognized by the Forbes Asia Magazine. Established in 1935, the enterprise is driven by its vision to take Nepal to the world and establish the Himalayan nation as a force to reckon with in the global business map.
A Bachelor degree in Food Technology. Experience in manufacturing industry in QC department with minimum of 2+ years of proven experience. Proactive approach to ensure quality control, compliance, and efficiency in production, ensuring the delivery of safe and high-quality products to consumers.
- Conduct thorough analysis of products to maintain consistency and quality.
- Implement recipe control measures to ensure accuracy and consistency in product manufacturing.
- Investigate market complaints and defects to identify root causes.
- Maintain ISO documentation and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Implement 5S principles to optimize workplace organization and efficiency.
- Oversee plant sanitization processes to ensure cleanliness and compliance with hygiene standards.
- Co-ordination with production dispatch & FIFO and FEFO implementation.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Info, Contact us: www.chaudharygroup.com