Website Casino Pride Nepal
- Greet all guests and staff in a positive, friendly, and professional manner.
- Checking identification cards of guests who wish to enter the casino to ensure that they meet the minimum requirement for entering casino,
- Maintains a visible and accessible profile among casino guests and team members to create a sense of security, to deter potential problems, and to answer questions,
- Enforcing gambling regulations to ensure fair play at all times,
- Monitoring activity on the casino floor to identify any potential criminal activity or security breaches,
- Oversees the transportation and exchange of all money transactions between the cage, count room, and casino games including fills, chip runs, markers, credits, slot drop and table game drop,
- Intervening in situations where there are disturbances or disturbances are likely to occur to prevent injuries or property damage,
- Maintaining records of all activities related to security at the casino, such as theft reports ,
- Work designated posts as determined by management.
Note: Preferred retired army or police.