Company: Felt and Yarn
Felt and Yarn is a registered export company in Nepal under the name of Felt & Yarn Pvt.Ltd. We specialise in online sales and promotion of Nepali Products.
What we do?
• Manufacturing various types of handicraft products
• Running various e-commerce site to promote handicraft products
• Online sales and revenue generation through various international marketplace.
Felt & Yarn is one of the leading Handicraft manufacturing and export company of Nepal.
Position: Business Development Officer/ E-commerce
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary : NRs. 20,000.00 – 25,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree (BBS/BBA/BA)
• Detailed Oriented and Organized
• Entrepreneurial sense and able to keep up in fast paced environment
• Able to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail and ability to do thorough QA in timely manner
• Understanding of E-commerce/digital space and a passion for online shopping and new technologies
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Proven multi-tasker that can manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with the operational skills to ensure self-directed projects and ideas are seen through to execution
• General experience in social media marketing and in photography
• General Knowledge of product photography
The Business development officer will support both business and operational functions. This person will be a self-starter with strong intuition, organization, and accountability. Fast, concise and clear communication is key as is cross-functional relationships with global and local teams.
• The main point of contact for customers- taking calls, online chat, and email responses
• Uploading new products in our online marketplace.
• Printing daily orders, coordinating it with logistic and production department.
• Maintain and build customer relationships offering a first-class customer & concierge experience to our e-commerce clients
• Resolve any customer issues in a timely fashion and in line with brand standards
• Communicate cross-functionally with other teams in the company.
• Coordinating daily fulfillment with the distribution center
• Inventory Management.
• Content creation, blog posting.
• Any Work assigned by business development manager
You’ll usually work a regular 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when business demands.
Khusibu, Nayabazzar-16, Kathmandu, Nepal
Facilities: Provident fund, Sales commissions, Lunch, Mac.
Note: We strongly advise applying only if the job location is suitable for you, also please kindly go through our organization details and business nature.
Last date to apply: 20th June, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CV at email@example.com