Website Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Ltd.
Job Code: BM-8081-01
Position: JUNIOR OFFICER,OFFICER
Province: KATHMANDU REGION, PROVINCE 2, PROVINCE 1, POKHARA REGION, BUTWAL REGION, WESTERN REGION, NARAYANGHAT REGION
Location: ALL BRANCH
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
Age: Below 35 Years
- Drive entire business & operation of the assigned branch and ensure that targets as assigned.
- Manage the branch team, generate revenue, sell products, control costs and overall administration of the branches.
- Provide excellent service to Customers.
- Maintain develop relationships with key existing & prospective customers to achieve financial targets set by the bank.
- Ensure achievements of planned branch growth by implementing strategies to achieve both operating profit and net operating profit set by the bank.
- Focus on achieving interest income and noninterest income target set by the bank.
- Responsible for cost reduction management.
- Responsible for Non-Performing Assets Management.
- Should be able to maintain deposit mix by increasing no of new saving accounts considering cost of fund of the Bank.
- Maintain growth of deposit volume of the Bank as per target set by the bank.
- Ensure effective operation by way of following laid down procedure.
- Ensure regulatory requirement is compiled for all transaction.
- Monitor service delivery, suggest/initiate/implement change in work procedures without breaching compliance and bank’s policies.
- Ensure smooth operations of all departments of customer service.
- Monitoring Credit Facilities viz Covenants, follow ups, site inspections and recoveries.
To apply for this job please visit career.kamanasewabank.com.