Website YKP LEAD Nepal
Consultant for CABA Guidelines Revision
Location: Kathmandu , Nepal
Position Type: Contract
Application Deadline: 7th September 2023
YKP LEAD Nepal is a network led by young people for young people that empowers through leadership, education, advocacy and development for young people. The network works to empower young people living with HIV and the young key population from the ages of 18–29 at the grassroots level in Nepal. It is assembled by the young people who use drugs, living with HIV/AIDS, young transgender people and young sex workers bringing unity from the diversified voices and building a common platform to ensure and learn on issues affecting their lives for dialogue and action. We embrace each other’s differences and celebrate our similarities, connected by our shared values and needs of being young and our shared passion for ending HIV/AIDS. The organization’s aims to equip its members with the necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to advocate for change and build the capacity of Young People Living with HIV(YPLHIV) and Young Key Population (YKPS).
Through capacity building, advocacy, and the growth of partnerships between local, national, and regional HIV and YKP organizations, we hope to be a change-maker and to empower young key populations. We want to make sure that young people are more actively involved in all levels of decision-making that affect their lives. We value diversity and prioritize gender parity in our organizational structure and decision-making processes.
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Consultant to lead the revision of our CABA (Children Affected/Infected by HIV and AIDS) Guidelines of Nepal. These guidelines are critical in guiding our organization’s work and the work of many partner organizations in the field of HIV and AIDS for CABA. The Consultant will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the guidelines remain up-to-date, evidence-based, and aligned with best practices in the field of HIV and AIDS care and support.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the existing CABA Guidelines, including content, structure, and relevance.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to gather insights and feedback.
- Identify gaps, inconsistencies, and areas for improvement in the guidelines.
- Develop and propose updates, additions, or revisions to the guidelines.
- Ensure that the guidelines adhere to industry standards and best practices.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all proposed changes.
- Lead the process of revising and updating the guidelines, including coordinating with writers and editors.
- Perform a final review and quality assurance check before publication for dissemination.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as a consultant or expert in the field HIV and AIDS or a related discipline.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience with content management and revision processes.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Project management skills and familiarity with national and international guidelines and standards related to HIV and AIDS are a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following:
A detailed resume or curriculum vitae.
A financial quotation.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 5th September 2023.
Note: We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the enhancement of CABA Guidelines. We look forward to reviewing your application and working with a dedicated professional to improve the resources available to the business analysis community.