Website WorldLink Communications Ltd.
Sales Representative (Door to Door)
1. Duties and Responsibilities;
– Customer identification, acquisition, and closing sales
– Identify and understand customer’s needs (technical / non-technical), Process to install service, get payment (in case), and close lead
– Promote upselling and cross-selling opportunities
– Organize and conduct a meeting with staff of institutions, clubs, library, Involve and attend various programs, community-based and social activities
– Maintain proper records of activities performed
2. Minimum Educational and Professional Requirements:
– Fresh Graduate in BBA/BBS (Running or completed can also apply) or
– +2 in any field with 1-year experience in the sales-related activity
4. Critical Attributes
– Polite and pleasing personality
– Willing to work in odd hours Expressive presentation skills Own vehicle and driver’s license
– Smartphone set holder
– Basic knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Fluent in Nepali and better in English
Office hour: 7 am – 3 pm
Interested candidates can mail their updated CV at email@example.com with the position mentioned in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.